Using this web site
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of these terms and
conditions laid out in this disclaimer. If you do not agree with the
terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
- While we endeavour to maintain a high standard of accuracy
(and to rapidly rectify any errors pointed out to us),
Doctor Today Ltd does not warrant that the information
contained in this site is free from all errors.
- Doctor Today Ltd does not warrant that
this site and/or webserver are free of viruses and bugs.
- Doctor Today Ltd does
not exert any control over external sites linked from our web page,
and makes no representations regarding the information contained on them.
Using our services
- All medical services are given in good faith, and according to current
best practice guidelines. However, it must not be assumed that advice
or treatment recommended by Doctor Today staff is the only alternative
- You must reply honestly when asked for information by our doctors. Doctor
Today Ltd is not responsible if you withhold
information or do not tell the truth.
- Doctor Today Ltd reserves the right to refuse to administer
a treatment if a doctor or nurse deems it inappropriate.
It is our policy that a female chaperone is always present
while female patients undergo intimate examinations or tests by male
clinicians. This chaperone may be one of the female reception staff
when a nurse is not available; alternatively you may bring along a
family member or friend yourself. If this is unacceptable to you,
please ask to see a same-sex or female clinician when booking.
- Children under 16 years of age will not be seen unless accompanied
by a parent or other person with parental responsibility. However,
with consent of both parties, a child under 16 may be seen privately
for non-intimate examinations by a same-sex or female clinician.
- Our in-house pharmacy provides dispensing facilities for patients seen
by the doctor or the nurse. The dispensary will not fill NHS prescriptions
presented by members of the public. The cost of medication must be met
by the patient.
- Although most blood and laboratory test results are received within
24 hours, please be aware that certain test results can only be disclosed subject to appropriate pre- and post-test counselling.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, cost of treatment will always be discussed with the patient prior to commencement.
- Quotes for services may change if the patient's assumed diagnosis
turns out to be different from or more complicated than that
originally quoted for.
- Doctor Today Ltd has a zero-tolerance policy with respect to
the verbal or physical abuse of our staff, or damage to our
property. Offenders (together with appropriate supporting evidence)
will be referred to the police for prosecution.
Please see the FAQs for full information about how this website and Doctor Today Ltd make use of personal data.